- The examination centres can generate and print the bundle slips only on the day of examination.
- The bundle slips are to be printed on A4 size colour sticker sheets. You can print any number of bundle slips. The Bundle slip colour for IV B.Tech exams is YELLOW, and II B.Tech exams is light PINK.
- Bundle slips are to be generated regulation-wise and separate bundles are to be prepared for R13, R10, R07 and R05.
- Affix any number of bundle slips as possible on all sides of the bundle.
- Answer booklet bundles are to be submitted to the respective collection centres before 04:00 PM for FN exams and before 08:00 PM for AN exams.
- Contact Dr. Venkata Reddy Kota, ACE, JNTUK at 0884-2300928 for any assistance.