JNTUK OD Apply Online Procedure 2019: Students pursuing under Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada can check how to get the Original Degree (OD) certificate after the successful completion of any course. Original Degree is the document allotted to the students who have completed the course of education from any of the university.
The Original Degree Certificate contains the declaration that the student name, the course he/she obtained, grade he/she obtained, the year of study and other important details. The OD is the most important document to obtain as soon as the course has been completed. Original Degree Certificate is an important document to search for jobs, going abroad, and various other purposes. So, here in this article, we shall keenly observe the details of how to apply JNTUK OD, how much is the application fee, and other clear details from this article.
JNTUK OD Apply Online 2019 – Original Degree Application Form @ jntukexams.net
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada opened the gateway to apply the original degree certificates for students who just have completed their UG, PG, Ph.D. courses in the academic session 2017-18. Students can apply the Original Degree certificate by visiting the JNTUK Official website, jntuk.edu.in.
The Original Degree/Convocation certificate can be applied by the aspirants who have a pre-convocation certificate. Students have to pay the requisite application fee to apply for the Original Degree Certificate from JNTUK.
JNTUK OD Application Fee Batch-wise Process
Students who have passed the UG, PG, and Ph.D. Courses from JNTUK during various years from 2009 to 2019 can apply for the Convocation/Original Degree Certificate. The fee structure for UG/PG Course from 2009 to 2019 is as follows. Before applying students can view the details from below.
|Batch||The fee to be Paid|
|For 2009 passed out students||Rs. 6500(Post Convocation)|
|For 2010 passed out students||Rs. 6000(Post Convocation)|
|For 2011 passed out students||Rs. 5500(Post Convocation)|
|For 2012 passed out students||Rs. 5000(Post Convocation)|
|For 2013 passed out students||Rs. 4500(Post Convocation)|
|For 2014 passed out students||Rs. 4000(Post Convocation)|
|For 2015 passed out students||Rs. 3500(Post Convocation)|
|For 2016 passed out students||Rs. 3000(Post Convocation)|
|For 2017 passed out students||Rs. 2500(Pre Convocation)|
|For 2018 passed out students||Rs. 2000(Post Convocation)|
|For 2019 passed out students||Rs. 3500(Pre Convocation)|
- The Provisional certificate(latest) issued for the UG candidates who have passed during 2019 comes under Pre Convocation and the Original Degree fee amount is Rs 3500
- The Provisional certificate(latest) issued for the PG candidates who have passed during 2019 comes under Pre Convocation and the Original Degree fee amount is Rs 3500
- The amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Daily_wise OD Application.
JNTUK Original Degree Online Application Form Process/Procedure Step by step Wise 2019
Registration with JNTUK Website
1. Initially, click on “Register” Button visible on the top of the page.
2. Enter the details such as email id, mobile number, and hall ticket number, password, verification code and others.
3. Now, check the eligibility to apply the Original Degree and application fee information from there.
4. Now, click on apply the original degree.
The process to follow to Apply Online for JNTUK OD 2019
- Check the details of student name, father’s name, and other details as per the SSC certificate. If any of the printing mistakes appear to make corrections at that moment.
- Now, students must upload a passport photograph as per the specifications.
- The passport photo size must be in between 50 KB to 100 KB. It will be printed on the original degree certificate. Upload the professional photograph taken from the studio.
- Now, fill the details of address, etc.
- Now, provide the details of Valid Email Address and Contact Numbers.
- Upload copies of SSC, PC, and CMM in pdf format. Each document’s max size should not exceed 200 kB.
- Also, upload scanned copies of Marks memos of all semesters in Zip OR PDF format. Note, each document size should not exceed 500 KB.
- Students have to submit the hard copy of the payment receipt, Xerox copies of SSC, CMM, Aadhar Card, PC, and Photographs at the university examination section.